Although I’ve been writing on this blog for over a year now, I realized that I have never taken the time to actually introduce myself to you in person. So, without further ado, I give you my introductory vlog! I’ve been looking to expand into the vlogosphere for a while now and what better way to start than with an about me video? Let me know what you think. (Also, let me know what you think about the silver vest. Keep? Ditch?)
Musings of a not-quite-30-year-old writer new to New York.
Hot Topics"Ramblings" Alpine Valley blogging Boston Brett Favre Burp Blog Cambridge Charles Bukowski Christmas conversation starters dream wedding Facebook Fenway Park gchat Green Bay Packers Jersey Shore Kate Middleton Lake Winnipesaukee Lauren Conrad MA Madison WI Midwest Milwaukee Milwaukee Brewers missing Cinnamon Toast Crunch chefs NaNoWriMo New England New Hampshire New York City New York Times novel writing November is National Novel Writing Month parental accountability PBS publishing royal wedding Scott Walker Snooki social media To-Do lists Twitter Upper East Side Valentine's Day Wisconsin Wordpress
Connect on Facebook
Support Refugees. Get a blue key.
- Dollar beers. They practically drink themselves.Posted 6 hours ago
- OH: What do you expect from a place called Stumble Inn.Posted 8 hours ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: How can I help? > It's not my job.Posted 9 hours ago
- RT @jenniebrand: I can't wait for a Band of Horses' follow-up to No One's Gonna Love You called Someone's Gonna Love You More Because I'm T…Posted 11 hours ago
- I love it when Otis Redding breaks it down in "Try a Little Tenderness." #randomthoughtofthedayPosted 13 hours ago